The AB=CD pattern is a 4-point price structure where the initial price segment is partially retraced and followed by an equidistant move from the completion of the pullback.
- Find harmonic retracements easily
- Learn the basics of harmonic patterns
- Useful to find cheap and expensive zones
- Customizable AC and BD ratios (for purists)
- It implements visual/sound/push/mail alerts
The AB=CD pattern is the basic foundation for all harmonic patterns.
- Bullish retracements are blue
- Bearish retracements are red
- The breakout period for the trade is customizable