ABCD Retracement 6.0
Metatrader (MT4/MT5) Indicator
The AB=CD pattern is a 4-point price structure where the initial price segment is partially retraced and followed by an equidistant move from the completion of the pullback. It is the basic foundation for all harmonic patterns.
- Find harmonic retracements easily
- Learn the basics of harmonic patterns
- Useful to find cheap and expensive zones
- Customizable AC and BD ratios (for purists)
- It implements visual/sound/push/mail alerts
AB=CD patterns can expand/repaint quite a bit. To make things easier this indicator implements a twist: it waits for a donchian breakout in the right direction before signaling the trade. The end result is an otherwise repainting indicator with a very reliable trading signal.
- Bullish retracements are blue
- Bearish retracements are red
- The breakout period for the trade is customizable
Enhance your trading activity with the best and most complete AB=CD fibonacci retracements indicator.
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- Yes, the D point has to repaint as the pattern expands.
- Is the AB=CD an harmonic pattern?
- Yes, it is. Take a look at the Harmonic Trading Indicator as well.
- How can I confirm trades?
- AB=CD retracement patterns can be confirmed with Support and Resistance lines.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- Yes, it does.