123 Pattern 1.0
Metatrader (MT4/MT5) Indicator
This indicator finds 123 patterns, also known as continuation patterns, which represent breakouts of consolidated prices in the direction of the trend.
- Easy to use
- Customizable colors and sizes
- It implements breakout signals
- It implements alerts of all kinds
- It is non-repainting and non-backpainting
Boost your trading activity with the best 123 patterns indicator ever created for the Metatrader platform.
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Indicator Settings
- The amplitude reprents the size of the patterns to be found. The max. history bars parameter is the amount of bars in the chart to look back. Less bars to evaluate means the indicator will load faster.
- Choose the colors of the patterns.
- Color options for breakouts.
- Enable or disable alerts at will.
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, the indicator does not repaint or backpaint at all.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- Yes, it does. It implements alerts of all inds.